Friday, August 13, 2010

Adobe Unit Types.osax

I had a fun one today. I have been having random crashes and my Mac OS 10.6 application switcher and doc were crashing. So I pulled up the console log to see what errors I was getting and ... I have a ton of these:

osascript ... Error loading /Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit Types.osax/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Unit Types: dlopen(/Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit Types.osax/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Unit Types, 262): no suitable image found. Did find:
/Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit Types.osax/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Unit Types: no matching architecture in universal wrapper

Found a solution on this page: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/516/cpsid_51615.html

essentially you have to download the 64 bit version of the adobe unit types.osax and save it to the right place.

Hopefully that fixes one of the errors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I filter all comments heavily. Please be polite and G rated.